英語：Unit 8 Section A (1a—2)教案
英語：unit 8 section a (1a—2)教案
words: comment suggestion album personal special
sentences: what should i get…? how/what about…? why don’t you …? that’s /they’re….
iii.教學重點：表示提建議的句型：how/what about…? why don’t you …?
iv.教學難點：運用what should i get…? how/what about…? why don’t you …?進行語言交流。
step 1 presentation
1. ask: whose birthday is it today? let them listen to the happy birthday song and sing the song together.
let students watch the big screen and guess the picture,( it’s a gift box). and ask students: “have you received any gifts on your birthday? what gifts have you received on your birthday?” let students write down the words in the exercise books.
( let students review the words by asking them questions)
2. show a boy and a photo album and says: jim’s teacher’s birthday is coming, he wants to get an album for him. but his classmates have different ideas. show their differents ideas on the screen.
( lead in the following sentences: that’s too boring/cheap/expensive/person in 1b and that’s not special enough/ creative enough in 2b.)
ask : “what do you think of your gifts” and let them fill in the chart in 1a
3. let students watch a short video and find out how to ask the advice and show the advice. play the video again and let students listen and look at the conversation.
say: if you want to ask suggestions about gifts, you can use: what should i get her ?
if you show suggestions, you can use: what about/how about ….? why don’t you get her ….?
( lead in the target languages: what should i get her ? what about/how about ….?why don’t you get her ….?)
step two: practice
1. let students read the conversations with pictures on the screen together.
2. make similar conversations using the target languages and the pictures in groups.
3. let some stand up to act out the conversations.
step three: listening practice
1. let students listen to the tape in 1b and number the comments in the order they hear.
2. let students act out the conversation in 1b according to the messages in the chart.
3. let students look at the pictures on the screen and listen to the tapes in 2a and 2b. finish 2a and 2b.